Tuesday, September 23, 2008

so mad sometimes
that i just cry
smile to cover the pain
but it 'ill fade over time
strong in frount of my friends
but im weak to my self
keep it bottled in so i cry to myself
then i lie to my self
saying im ok
so sence i lie to myself
it wipes the tears away
so sence i cry and lie
i
die with in my self
and im dying, liying, crying
screaming out for help
suffering from depression
trying to learn my lesson
i
love myself
but i keep second guessing
i cry ...
and it's killing me inside
to afraid to show it
so i cover it with pride
cockie as ever
but that's my lie
i
hate myself are the thoughts i thrive
im fine, im smart, im fun, im alive.
yes i say this constant
but it's the total opposite
im ugly, im dumb, im bored, im dead...

rewind and replay these words in my head
as i
cry......

No comments: